Maple-Mustard Roast Turkey Tenderloin with Broccolini
¼ cup(s), stone-ground
4 slice(s), thin wedges
Uncooked skinless turkey breast
1 pound(s), tenderloin
1 pound(s), (2 bunches), ends trimmed, any thick stalks halved lengthwise
Dry roasted salted almonds
½ oz, finely chopped (about 2 tbsp)
- Preheat the oven to 425°F. Line a sheet pan with parchment paper or foil.
- In a small bowl, combine the mustard, syrup, and orange zest. Reserve 2 tbsp of the maple mustard.
- Pat the turkey dry and transfer to the prepared pan. Brush the turkey with the remaining 3 tbsp of maple mustard. Roast for 20 minutes.
- In a large bowl, toss the broccolini with the oil and salt. Add the broccolini to the pan in a single layer around the turkey. Continue to roast until the turkey is thoroughly cooked and the broccolini is crisp-tender, 14 to 20 minutes. Transfer the turkey to a cutting board. Let the turkey rest for 5 minutes before cutting into 12 slices.
- Pour any juices from the pan or cutting board into the reserved mustard. Arrange the turkey slices on a platter or plates and brush with the mustard. Sprinkle the broccolini with the almonds. Serve with the orange wedges to squeeze over the turkey and broccolini.
- Serving size: 3 turkey slices, 1½ tsp sauce, ¾ cup broccolini, 1½ tsp almonds, and 1 orange wedge