Lemon-and-Herb-Marinated Grilled Chicken Breasts
- 1/4 cup(s) rosemary, fresh, minced
- 1/4 cup(s) fresh oregano
- 3 Tbsp white wine vinegar
- 2 Tbsp minced garlic, or 6 medium garlic cloves, minced
- 1 1/2 Tbsp lemon zest, minced
- 2 tsp table salt
- 1 tsp black pepper, freshly ground
- 4 pound(s) uncooked boneless skinless chicken breast(s), sixteen 4-oz pieces
- In a large bowl, combine rosemary, oregano, vinegar, garlic, lemon zest, salt and pepper. Add chicken breasts. Mix thoroughly with two wooden spoons, turning chicken until it’s completely coated by herbs and other ingredients. Cover bowl with plastic wrap and refrigerate for 6 hours.
- Prepare grill for high-heat cooking — or spray a large grill pan with cooking spray and heat it over medium-high heat. Cook chicken on grill rack directly over heat for 6 minutes, turning once after 3 minutes. Or cook them in grill pan in batches for about 7 minutes, turning once. Place any leftover chicken breasts on a large platter, cover with plastic wrap, and refrigerate for up to 3 days. Yields 1 chicken breast per serving.