Korean food truck tacos
Low sodium soy sauce
3 medium clove(s), minced
1 Tbsp, minced peeled fresh
Dark sesame oil
2 tsp, (Asian)
Uncooked lean beef round
24 oz, 1 (1 1/2-pound) top round steak (London broil), trimmed
1 cup(s), packaged matchstick-cut
3 large, cut into 1/8-matchsticks
2 medium, thinly sliced on diagonal
16 medium, warmed
Sriracha hot sauce
8 tsp, or gochujang (Korean hot sauce)
2 average, cut lengthwise into very thin sliced
8 sprig(s), for serving
1 item(s), cut into 8 wedges, for serving
- Combine soy sauce, water, garlic, ginger, honey, and sesame oil in large zip-close plastic bag. Add beef and turn to coat. Squeeze out air and seal bag. Refrigerate 6–8 hours, turning bag over once or twice.
- Transfer beef with marinade to 5- or 6-quart slow cooker. Cover and cook until beef is fork-tender, 6–7 hours on Low.
- Meanwhile, to make slaw, toss together carrots, radishes, scallions, vinegar, and salt in medium bowl.
- With two forks, shred beef in slow cooker; stir until coated with cooking juices.
- Lay tortillas on work surface. Spread 1/2 teaspoon gochujang along center of each tortilla. Spoon 1/4 cup shredded beef over gochujang. Drizzle with pan juices; top each taco with 3 tablespoons slaw, few slices cucumber, and a few cilantro leaves. Squeeze lime juice on top.
- Serving tacos: 2 tacos