Kale Caesar Salad with Grilled Shrimp
1½ pound(s), large, peeled and deveined
1 tsp, grated
1 medium clove(s), crushed with a garlic press, divided
¼ tsp, divided
2 item(s), rinsed and well mashed; or 1 tsp anchovy paste
Fresh lemon juice
Plain fat free Greek yogurt
Reduced calorie mayonnaise
Grated Parmesan cheese
¾ pound(s), (1 bunch) stems and tough ribs removed, leaves thinly sliced
½ oz, shaved with vegetable peeler
- In a medium bowl, toss the shrimp, lemon zest, ¼ tsp of the garlic, and ⅛ tsp of the salt.
- In a large bowl, whisk the anchovies, lemon juice, yogurt, mayonnaise, oil, mustard, black pepper, and the remaining garlic and ⅛ tsp salt. Whisk in the grated cheese. Add the kale and toss until the kale is completely coated.
- Coat a large grill pan with cooking spray and preheat over medium-high. Arrange the shrimp in a single layer on the pan (working in batches if necessary) and grill until just opaque in the centers, 2 to 3 minutes per side.
- Divide the salad and shrimp among 4 plates. Garnish with the shaved cheese.
- Serving size: 1¼ cups salad, about 9 shrimp, and about 3 Parmesan shavings