- Total Time
Add a few flavorful ingredients to lean ground beef and you'll have fantastic burgers in no time.
cooking spray1 spray(s)
uncooked 93% lean ground beef1 pound(s)
Worcestershire sauce1 Tbsp
minced garlic2 tsp
table salt½ tsp
black pepper¼ tsp, freshly ground
reduced calorie hamburger roll(s)4 item(s)
- Coat a large griddle, outdoor grill rack or stovetop grill pan with cooking spray and preheat to medium-high.
- In a large bowl, combine beef, Worcestershire sauce, garlic, salt and pepper; mix well and shape into 4 patties, about 1-inch-thick each. (To retain juiciness, be careful not to overwork the meat.)
- Place burgers on hot griddle or grill and cook 5 minutes per side for medium (or longer to desired degree of doneness).
- Serve burgers on rolls with your favorite toppings.
- Yields 1 burger per serving.