- 1 spray(s) cooking spray
- 1 cup(s) cooked lean ham, diced
- 1 cup(s) canned refried black beans
- 1 cup(s) canned black beans, rinsed and drained
- 4 medium whole wheat tortilla(s), warmed
- 1/2 cup(s) fat-free black bean dip
- 2 Tbsp cilantro, fresh, chopped
- 1/4 cup(s) low fat shredded cheddar cheese, or low-fat shredded Monterey Jack
- 2 medium uncooked scallion(s), chopped
Coat a nonstick skillet with cooking spray; place over high heat. Add ham; sauté until browned and crispy on edges, about 3 minutes. Reduce heat to medium-low; stir in both beans and cook, stirring occasionally, until hot, about 3 minutes.
Place a tortilla on a dinner plate and spread with 2 tablespoons of dip; top with 1/2 cup of bean mixture, 1/2 tablespoon of cilantro, 1 tablespoon of cheese and 1/4 of scallions. Fold in sides of tortilla and roll up; repeat with remaining ingredients. Yields 1 wrap per serving.