Grilled shrimp tostadas with corn salad
Olive oil cooking spray
Fresh lime juice
Fresh cherry tomato(es)
1 medium, kernels removed
½ item(s), medium, pitted, peeled, and sliced
Uncooked red onion(s)
½ cup(s), chopped, diced
¾ pound(s), medium size, peeled and deveined
4 item(s), (6-inch)
Fat free canned refried beans
1 cup(s), warmed
Shredded red cabbage
⅓ cup(s), chopped fresh
- 1 Spray grill rack with olive oil nonstick spray. Preheat grill to medium-high or prepare medium-hot fire.
- 2 Stir together chili powder, cumin, oregano, and salt in small dish.
- 3 Whisk together 1 tablespoon spice mixture, the lime juice, and oil in medium bowl. Add tomatoes, corn, avocado, and onion and toss to coat. Set aside.
- 4 Sprinkle shrimp with remaining spice mixture; toss to coat. Lightly spray shrimp with olive oil nonstick spray. Place on grill rack and grill just until opaque in center, about 2 minutes on each side. Transfer to plate.
- 5 Lightly spray tortillas with olive oil nonstick spray. Place tortillas on grill rack and grill until browned in spots and crispy, about 2 minutes on each side.
- 6 Spread each tortilla with 1/4 cup beans, then top evenly with tomato mixture, shrimp, cabbage, and cilantro.
- Serving size: (1 tostada)