Grilled flank steak with clementine salad
Uncooked lean flank steak
1 pound(s), trimmed
2 large, peeled, sectioned, and cut into 1/2-inch pieces
¼ cup(s), chopped
1 medium, seeded and minced
2 Tbsp, minced
- Spray large ridged grill pan with nonstick spray and set over medium-high heat. Sprinkle steak with ½ teaspoon salt and chili powder. Place steak in pan and cook, turning once, until instant-read thermometer inserted into side of steak registers 145°F, about 10 minutes. Transfer to cutting board and let stand 5 minutes.
- Meanwhile, to make salad, stir together clementines, cilantro, jalapeño, and scallion in medium bowl.
- To make dressing, whisk together orange juice, vinegar, oil, remaining ¼ teaspoon salt, and black pepper in small bowl.
- Cut steak across grain into 16 slices and divide evenly among 4 plates. Top steak evenly with salad and drizzle evenly with dressing.
- Serving size: 4 slices steak, ⅓ cup salad, and 1½ tablespoons dressing