Grilled chicken and corn salad with yogurt-lime dressing
Plain lowfat yogurt
Fresh lime juice
¼ tsp, grated
2 large, shucked
Uncooked boneless skinless chicken breast
20 oz, (4 5-oz. breasts)
Fresh cherry tomato(es)
2 cup(s), (1 pint), halved
Uncooked red onion(s)
1 small, thinly sliced
1 cup(s), fresh leaves
- Spray grill rack with nonstick spray. Preheat grill to medium-high or prepare medium-high fire.
- To make dressing, whisk together yogurt, lime juice, oil, coriander, ½ teaspoon salt, chili powder, lime zest, and cayenne in large bowl. Let stand at room temperature.
- Place corn on grill rack and grill, turning often, until softened and browned, 15–17 minutes. Meanwhile, sprinkle chicken with remaining ½ teaspoon salt. Place chicken on grill rack and grill, turning often, until chicken is cooked through, 8–10 minutes.
- Transfer chicken and corn to cutting board. When cool enough to handle, shred chicken and cut kernels from corn. Add chicken, corn, tomatoes, onion, and cilantro to dressing and toss to combine. Divide lettuce among 4 plates and top evenly with chicken salad.
- Serving size: 1¾ cups salad and 2 lettuce leaves