- 1 pound(s) uncooked asparagus, tough ends trimmed
- 2 spray(s) cooking spray
- 1/4 tsp table salt
- 1 head(s), medium lettuce, red leaf, torn (about 6 cups)
- 3/4 cup(s) uncooked green peas
- 1 small uncooked red onion(s), thinly sliced
- 2 large orange(s), navel, segmented, membranes reserved*
- 1/3 cup(s) crumbled feta cheese, or gorgonzola cheese
- 2 Tbsp low-fat vinaigrette salad dressing
Preheat grill (or grill pan) to high.
Coat asparagus with cooking spray; sprinkle with salt. Grill asparagus until lightly charred and softened, turning once, about 5 to 6 minutes. Allow to cool to room temperature; slice into 1-inch pieces and place in a serving bowl.
Add remaining ingredients to asparagus and squeeze orange membranes over top; toss to coat. Yields about 1 heaping cup per serving.