Grilled asparagus, orange, red onion, and feta salad
Olive oil cooking spray
1 pound(s), trimmed
1 head(s), medium, red leaf variety, torn (about 6 cups)
2 large, navel variety, segmented, membranes reserved
Uncooked green peas
¾ cup(s), fresh or frozen
Uncooked red onion(s)
1 small, thinly sliced
Crumbled feta cheese
⅓ cup(s), or Gorgonzola cheese
Low-fat vinaigrette salad dressing
- Preheat grill to high or prepare hot fire.
- Put asparagus on small rimmed baking sheet. Spray with olive oil nonstick spray and sprinkle with salt and pepper; toss until coated evenly. Spread asparagus on grill rack and grill until lightly charred and tender, about 2 minutes per side.
- Transfer asparagus to plate and let cool; cut into 1-inch pieces.
- Combine asparagus, lettuce, orange segments, peas, onion, feta, and vinaigrette in salad bowl; toss until coated evenly.
- Per serving: generous 1 cup