Grilled asian chicken with carrot-cucumber slaw
Uncooked boneless skinless chicken breast
16 oz, 4 (4-ounce) breasts
Low sodium soy sauce
Fresh lime juice
1 medium clove(s), minced
2 tsp, chopped peeled fresh
Toasted sesame oil
3 medium, cut into matchstick strips
½ small, cut into matchstick strips
½ medium, cut into matchstick strips
2 Tbsp, minced fresh
Fresh mint leaves
1 Tbsp, minced fresh
- Combine chicken, soy sauce, 1 tablespoon lime juice, garlic, ginger, 1 teaspoon honey, 1 teaspoon canola oil, and 1 teaspoon sesame oil in large zip-close plastic bag. Squeeze out air and seal bag; turn to coat chicken. Refrigerate 30 minutes.
- Spray grill rack with nonstick spray. Preheat grill to medium or prepare medium fire.
- Whisk together remaining 1 tablespoon lime juice, remaining 1 teaspoon honey, remaining 1 teaspoon canola oil, remaining 1/2 teaspoon sesame oil, and 1/4 teaspoon salt in small bowl; set aside. Combine radishes, carrot, cucumber, cilantro, and mint in large bowl. Set aside.
- Remove chicken from marinade; discard marinade. Sprinkle chicken with remaining 1/2 teaspoon salt. Place on grill rack and grill, turning once, until cooked through, 6-8 minutes.
- Add lime juice mixture and toss to coat. Serve chicken with salad.