- 1/2 cup(s) fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 cup(s) fat free chicken broth
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- 4 clove(s), medium garlic clove(s), minced
- 2 Tbsp dried oregano
- 1 1/2 pound(s) uncooked boneless skinless chicken thigh(s), about 8 thighs
- 1 spray(s) cooking spray
- 1 pound(s) uncooked new potato(es), cut in half (about 10 small potatoes)
Place lemon juice, broth, oil, garlic and oregano in a large resealable plastic bag or medium glass bowl. Add chicken, seal bag or cover bowl, and marinate at least 2 hours or up to overnight in refrigerator.
Preheat oven to 350ºF. Coat a 9- X 11-inch pan with cooking spray.
Place chicken and marinade in pan; add potatoes. Bake until chicken is cooked through and potatoes are tender, about 60 minutes. Yields about 2 chicken thighs and 5 potato halves per serving.
- You may substitute boneless, skinless chicken breasts for the thighs but reduce the cooking time by 15 minutes.