Greek chicken sausage sandwiches
Plain lowfat Greek yogurt
¼ cup(s), diced
1 Tbsp, or mint leaves, finely chopped
1 pinch, freshly ground
Cooked chicken sausage(s)
12 oz, feta and spinach variety (four 3-oz sausages)
Reduced calorie hot dog bun(s)
4 item(s), whole-grain
- Preheat grill to medium-high heat.
- In a small bowl, combine yogurt, cucumber, dill or mint, salt and pepper.
- Grill sausages directly over heat, turning as needed, until grill marks appear and heated through, about 5 minutes. Grill buns until lightly toasted, about 1 minute.
- To serve, place sausages in buns; top each with 3 Tbsp yogurt mixture (or spread some sauce in bun, add a sausage and then top with more yogurt sauce).
- Serving size: 1 sausage sandwich.