- 2 spray(s) cooking spray
- 4 oz chocolate wafer(s)
- 3 Tbsp unsalted butter, melted
- 3/4 tsp table salt, (or less to taste)
- 1/2 cup(s) mini chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup(s) walnut(s), coarsely chopped
- 1/2 cup(s) fat free sweetened condensed milk
- 1/2 cup(s) mini marshmallows, coarsely chopped
Preheat oven to 350°F. Line an 8-inch square baking pan with parchment paper (or coat with cooking spray - though the bars will be a little trickier to remove from the pan).
Using a food processor, process wafers into fine crumbs (or place wafers in a large, sealed zip-close bag and crush with a rolling pin). Add butter and salt to crumbs and pour into prepared pan; press down to form an even layer of crust.
In a small bowl, combine chocolate chips and walnuts; sprinkle evenly over crust. Drizzle milk over top; sprinkle with marshmallow pieces. Bake until chocolate melts and marshmallows begin to brown, about 15 minutes. Cool completely in refrigerator before slicing into 16 pieces. Yields 1 piece per serving.
- Spray your knife with cooking spray before chopping the marshmallows to help keep them from sticking to the blade.