- 12 oz uncooked rigatoni
- 1 medium uncooked onion(s), chopped
- 3 clove(s), medium garlic clove(s), minced
- 1 large sweet red pepper(s), chopped
- 4 Tbsp reduced-fat sour cream
- 1/4 cup(s) table wine, white, dry
- 1 pound(s) uncooked shrimp, medium, flesh only or 2 lbs, peeled and deveined
- 4 medium uncooked scallion(s), chopped
- 2 Tbsp fresh parsley, chopped
Cook rigatoni according to package directions. Drain and set aside.
Coat a nonstick pan with cooking spray, heat and add onions, garlic and pepper. Cook for 2 minutes, lower heat and stir in sour cream and wine. Add shrimp and cook until pink.
Stir in rigatoni, scallions and parsley and warm through.