Fig and blue cheese crostini with balsamic-honey drizzle
4 oz, cut into 16 slices
16 tsp, crumbled, (5 Tbsp plus 1 tsp)
1 cup(s), lightly packed (32 baby leaves)
4 medium, quartered
2 Tbsp, toasted
- Preheat oven to 325°F. Coat a cookie sheet with cooking spray.
- Place bread on prepared cookie sheet and lightly coat with cooking spray; bake until lightly browned and crisp, about 10 to 13 minutes.
- Meanwhile, put vinegar in a large nonstick skillet; bring to a boil over medium-high heat. Reduce heat to low; simmer, stirring occasionally, until mixture thickens slightly and reduces to about 2 1/4 Tbsp, about 2 minutes. Remove from heat; stir in honey.
- To assemble crostini, spread each piece toast with 1 tsp blue cheese; top with 2 arugula leaves and a fig quarter. Drizzle with balsamic-honey mixture; sprinkle each with 1/2 tsp walnuts.
- Serving size: 1 crostini per serving.