Eggplant and prosciutto pizza
½ small, thinly sliced
2 pinch(es), or to taste (divided)
2 tsp, or to taste (divided)
Frozen pizza crust dough
2½ oz, or fresh, thawed and rolled into an oval
¼ cup(s), whole, peeled, with basil
Crushed red pepper flakes
1 pinch(es), or to taste
½ oz, roughly chopped
Shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
2 Tbsp, fresh, torn
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Coat eggplant with cooking spray; season with salt and pepper. Grill, flipping once, until tender and crispy at edges, 6-10 minutes
- Meanwhile, in blender, combine tomatoes, garlic, oregano and red pepper flakes until well blended and saucy; season with salt and pepper.
- Place pizza crust on a baking pan. Bake 2-3 minutes; remove from oven.
- Spread tomato sauce over baked crust. Arrange eggplant over sauce; sprinkle with cheese and prosciutto.
- Bake until cheese is melted, 5 minutes. Remove from oven, sprinkle with basil and serve immediately.
- Serving size: 1 pizza