Dark Chocolate–Raspberry Baked Ice Cream Tartlets
SmartPoints® value per serving
WW Dark chocolate raspberry ice cream bar
White self-rising flour
Mini phyllo shell(s)
Lite whipped topping
½ cup(s), or blueberries
- Preheat oven to 350℉. Place phyllo shells on a baking tray.
- Remove sticks from ice cream; place in a large bowl. Allow to melt slightly; add flour and stir until well-combined.
- Evenly divide batter among shells. Bake until a tester inserted in center of a cupcake comes out clean, about 10-12 minutes.
- Remove tarts from pan; let cool completely.
- Top each cooled tart with a scant tsp whipped topping and a few berries.
- Serving size: 1 tart