Crunchy almond and oat chicken fingers with yogurt-dijon dipping sauce
Honey & oats cereal with almonds
1 tsp, divided
½ tsp, freshly ground
Fat free mayonnaise
Uncooked skinless chicken breast with bone
30 oz, thawed and patted dry (cut into about 15 tenders)
Plain fat free Greek yogurt
- Preheat oven to 400 F. Coat baking sheet with cooking spray.
- Sprinkle chicken with 1/4 each salt and pepper. Spread crushed cereal on a plate. Put egg whites in a shallow bowl.
- Dip chicken in egg whites, then coat in crumbs and arrange on prepared baking sheet. Coat with cooking spray.
- Bake 15 to 20 minutes or until crumbs are golden and crisp and chicken is cooked through.
- Meanwhile, stir together yogurt, mustard, mayonnaise and remaining salt in small bowl. Serve with chicken fingers.
- Serving size: 1 chicken tender and 3 1/2 teaspoons sauce.