- 1/2 cup(s) uncooked orzo
- 8 medium fresh tomato(es)
- 3/4 pound(s) cooked crabmeat, lump, picked over for pieces of shell
- 1 rib(s), medium uncooked celery, chopped
- 1/2 small sweet red pepper(s), seeded and chopped
- 1/2 small uncooked onion(s), chopped
- 1/3 cup(s) reduced calorie mayonnaise
- 1 Tbsp Dijon mustard
- 1 Tbsp fresh parsley, fresh, chopped
- 1/2 tsp seafood seasoning
Cook the orzo according to package directions; drain and rinse under cold water.
Slice off the top fourth of each tomato and reserve. Using a spoon, scoop out the pulp from each tomato. Place the tomato shells upside down on a layer of paper towels to drain; set aside. (Save the pulp for use in stews and soups.)
Combine the orzo, crabmeat, celery, bell pepper, onion, mayonnaise, mustard, parsley, and Old Bay seasoning in a bowl; mix well.
Fill each tomato shell with about 1⁄2 cup of the crab mixture, mounding if necessary. Replace the reserved tomato tops. Yiels 2 stuffed tomatoes per serving.
- *This will affect the SmartPoints value.