Turkey fingers with peach sauce
SmartPoints® value per serving
Here's an elevated spin on the classic kid-favorite, baked chicken fingers. A coating of coconut flakes and panko - Japanese bread crumbs - browns up nice and crunchy, giving this recipe delicious flavor. The turkey fingers are served with a sweet-and-spicy dipping sauce though there's nothing wrong with traditional ketchup or BBQ sauce. Chop extra turkey fingers and serve them over your favorite salad. You can also thinly slice them as a filling for wrap sandwiches.
½ cup(s), peach or apricot
Uncooked boneless skinless turkey breast
Unsweetened coconut flakes
½ cup(s), chopped
Whole wheat Panko breadcrumbs
- Preheat oven to 425°F. Spray rimmed baking sheet with nonstick spray.
- To make sauce, stir together 1/4 cup all-fruit spread and 1/2 teaspoon curry powder in serving bowl. Set aside.
- Cut turkey into 16 strips. Stir together remaining 1/4 cup fruit spread, remaining 1/2 teaspoon curry powder, salt, and pepper in medium bowl. Add turkey and stir until coated evenly.
- Mix together coconut and panko on sheet of wax paper. Coat turkey strips, one at a time, in coconut mixture, lightly pressing so it adheres. Arrange turkey on prepared baking sheet in single layer and spray with nonstick spray. Bake until coating is golden and turkey is cooked through, about 15 minutes. Serve with reserved sauce.
- Per serving: 4 turkey fingers and 1 tablespoon sauce