- 3/4 cup(s) unsweetened cocoa powder, powder
- 3/4 cup(s) sugar
- 1/2 cup(s) all-purpose flour
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp table salt
- 1/2 cup(s) low fat plain yogurt
- 2 Tbsp vanilla extract
- 2 spray(s) cooking spray
- Position the rack in the center of the oven and preheat oven to 350°F.
- Whisk the cocoa powder, sugar, flour, baking powder and salt in a large bowl. Then use a wooden spoon to stir in the yogurt and vanilla until smooth but quite thick.
- Coat an 8-inch square baking pan with cooking spray. Spread the thick batter into the pan, evenly to the corners.
- Bake until a toothpick inserted into the center of the cake comes out with a few moist crumbs attached, about 20 minutes. Cool on a wire rack for 15 minutes before cutting into 16 squares, 2- X 2-inches each. Yields 1 square per serving.