- 1 1/2 cup(s) plain fat free yogurt
- 2 Tbsp fresh lemon juice
- 3/4 tsp garlic salt
- 3/4 tsp curry powder
- 1/4 tsp chili powder, smoky or chipotle varieties preferred
- 1 pound(s) uncooked boneless skinless chicken breast(s), cut into 1 1/2-inch chunks
- 4 medium fat free flour tortilla(s)
- 1 cup(s) arugula
- 3/4 cup(s) roasted red peppers (packed in water)
In a large bowl, combine yogurt, lemon juice, garlic salt, curry powder and chili powder. Measure out 1/2 cup of sauce and refrigerate. Add chicken to remaining sauce; coat well and marinate in refrigerator for 1 to 3 hours.
Preheat grill. Thread chicken onto 4 metal skewers; discard marinade. Cook chicken until no longer pink in center, turning a few times, about 20 minutes.
Remove chicken from skewers and place equal amounts down center of each tortilla. Top each with 1/4 of arugula leaves, 1/4 of roasted pepper and 2 tablespoons of reserved yogurt sauce. Fold in bottoms of tortillas and roll up sides. Yields 1 wrap per serving.