- 1/4 cup(s) all-purpose flour
- 1/4 tsp table salt
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- 1 pound(s) uncooked boneless skinless chicken breast(s), or chicken tenders, cut into 2-inch-wide strips
- 1/2 cup(s) barbecue sauce
- 2 Tbsp hot pepper sauce
- 4 rib(s), large uncooked celery, ribs, cut into 2-inch sticks
- 1/2 cup(s) fat free sour cream
- 1/2 oz gorgonzola cheese, or blue cheese, about 2 Tbsp, finely crumbled
Preheat oven to 400ºF. Coat a large baking sheet with cooking spray.
Combine flour, salt and pepper in a shallow dish. Mix well with a fork to combine. Add chicken tenders (or breast pieces) and turn to coat.
Combine barbecue sauce and hot sauce in a separate shallow dish. Add flour-coated chicken and turn to coat. Transfer chicken to prepared baking sheet and spray with cooking spray. Bake 30 minutes, until chicken is cooked through.
Combine sour cream and cheese and mix well. Serve wings with dip and celery sticks on side. Yields about 2 chicken tenders and 1 tablespoons dip per serving.