Chicken Wings with Blue Cheese
- 1/4 cup(s) all-purpose flour
- 1/4 tsp table salt
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- 1 pound(s) uncooked boneless skinless chicken breast(s), or chicken tenders, cut into 2-inch-wide strips
- 1/2 cup(s) barbecue sauce
- 2 Tbsp hot pepper sauce
- 4 rib(s), large uncooked celery, ribs, cut into 2-inch sticks
- 1/2 cup(s) fat free sour cream
- 1/2 oz gorgonzola cheese, or blue cheese, about 2 Tbsp, finely crumbled
- Preheat oven to 400ºF. Coat a large baking sheet with cooking spray.
- Combine flour, salt and pepper in a shallow dish. Mix well with a fork to combine. Add chicken tenders (or breast pieces) and turn to coat.
- Combine barbecue sauce and hot sauce in a separate shallow dish. Add flour-coated chicken and turn to coat. Transfer chicken to prepared baking sheet and spray with cooking spray. Bake 30 minutes, until chicken is cooked through.
- Combine sour cream and cheese and mix well. Serve wings with dip and celery sticks on side. Yields about 2 chicken tenders and 1 tablespoons dip per serving.