Chicken with tomato-zucchini salad
Fresh lime juice
White wine vinegar
3 medium clove(s), minced
Uncooked boneless skinless chicken breast
20 oz, 4 (5-ounce breasts)
2 cup(s), or cherry tomatoes, halved
1 medium, diced (about 1 1/2 cups)
1 medium, seeded and minced
Uncooked red onion(s)
½ small, thinly sliced
3 Tbsp, chopped fresh
- 1 Combine lime zest and juice, vinegar, oil, and garlic in medium bowl. Transfer 3 tablespoons of mixture to zip-close plastic bag; add chicken and cumin. Squeeze out air and seal bag; turn to coat chicken. Refrigerate, turning bag occasionally, at least 1 hour or up to 4 hours. Reserve remaining marinade.
- 2 Spray grill rack with nonstick spray. Preheat grill to medium-high or prepare medium-high fire.
- 3 Remove chicken from marinade; discard marinade. Sprinkle chicken with 1 teaspoon salt. Place chicken on grill rack and grill, turning frequently, until chicken is cooked through, 8–10 minutes.
- 4 Meanwhile, to make salad, combine tomatoes, zucchini, jalapeño, onion, cilantro, remaining 1/4 teaspoon salt, and reserved marinade in medium bowl and toss to coat. Serve chicken with salad.
- Serving size: 1 chicken breast and about 3/4 cup salad