2 Tbsp, divided
4 tsp, mild variety
2 Tbsp, fresh, finely chopped
2 medium clove(s), finely chopped
Uncooked boneless skinless chicken breast(s)
1 pound(s), cut into 1 1/2-inch cubes
2 large, ripe, seeded and chopped into 1/2-inch pieces
10 oz, baby leaves
2 Tbsp, fresh, chopped
- Place 1 tablespoon of oil, curry powder, coriander, cumin, ginger and garlic in a large nonstick skillet; cook over medium heat, stirring occasionally, until toasted and fragrant, about 2 to 3 minutes.
- Add remaining tablespoon of oil and chicken to skillet; stir to coat with spiced oil.
- Add tomatoes to skillet; cover skillet and cook for 10 minutes. Uncover skillet and stir to combine.
- Add spinach to skillet; cover and cook for 5 minutes more. Uncover skillet and stir to combine.
- Add salt, water and cilantro to skillet; simmer for 1 minute. Yields about 1 1/2 heaping cups per serving.