- 4 large fat free flour tortilla(s)
- 1 cup(s) low fat shredded cheddar cheese, or Mexican cheese blend
- 1 cup(s), chopped cooked skinless boneless chicken breast(s), or shredded
- 1 cup(s) canned white corn, drained
- 1 cup(s) roasted red peppers (packed in water), drained and cut in half
- 1/2 cup(s) cilantro, fresh, chopped
- 1/4 cup(s) fat free sour cream
- 1/4 cup(s) fat free salsa, fresh
Preheat the oven to 450°F. Line a baking sheet with foil, then coat the foil with nonstick spray.
Meanwhile, place a tortilla on a work surface. Top half the tortilla with 2 tablespoons of the cheese, 1/4 cup of the chicken, 1/4 cup of the corn, scant 1/4 cup of the roasted peppers, 1 tablespoon of the cilantro, then 2 tablespoons more cheese. Fold the top half of the tortilla over the filling to form a semicircle, lightly pressing the edges to seal. Repeat with the remaining ingredients making 4 quesadillas.
Place the quesadillas on the baking sheet; lightly spray the quesadillas with nonstick spray. Bake until lightly browned, about 6 minutes.
Meanwhile, combine the sour cream, salsa, and the remaining 1/4 cup cilantro in a small bowl. Serve with the quesadillas. Yields 1 quesadilla and 2 tablespoons salsa per serving.