Chicken panzanella with peppers and pine nuts
4 oz, cut into 1/2-inch cubes (about 2 cups)
Olive oil cooking spray
Uncooked bell pepper(s)
1⅓ item(s), medium, (1 large), red variety, thinly sliced
Orange bell pepper
1 large, or yellow, thinly sliced
12 medium, kalamata variety, pitted and sliced
1 tsp, chopped
Extra virgin olive oil
1 tsp, Dijon
Cooked skinless boneless chicken breast(s)
2 cup(s), chopped, cubed
6 cup(s), baby variety
- 1 Preheat oven to 425°F. Line large rimmed baking sheet with nonstick foil.
- 2 To make croutons, spread bread cubes in even layer on prepared baking sheet. Spray with olive oil nonstick spray and toss to coat. Bake, stirring once, until croutons are golden, about 8 minutes. Transfer to plate.
- 3 Combine bell peppers, olives, pine nuts, and thyme on same baking sheet. Spray with olive oil nonstick spray, toss to coat, and spread in even layer. Bake until bell peppers are tender and nuts are toasted, about 12 minutes, stirring once halfway through baking time.
- 4 Meanwhile, to make dressing, whisk together oil, vinegar, water, mustard, salt, and black pepper in large bowl.
- 5 Add chicken, bell pepper mixture, croutons, and half of arugula to dressing; toss to coat. Add remaining arugula and toss again.
- Serving size: 2 1/4 cups