Chicken packets with zucchini and tomatoes
Uncooked boneless skinless chicken breast
20 oz, 4 (5-ounce breasts)
2 cup(s), cubed
4 medium, each cut into 6 wedges
16 medium, Kalamata variety, pitted and sliced
¼ cup(s), fresh, chopped
- 1 Preheat grill to medium-high or prepare medium-high fire. Tear off 4 (15 × 18-inch) sheets of heavy-duty foil.
- 2 Sprinkle chicken with 1/2 teaspoon salt and 1/8 teaspoon pepper. Place 1 chicken breast half on each sheet of foil.
- 3 Toss together zucchini, tomatoes, olives, remaining 1/4 teaspoon salt, and remaining 1/8 teaspoon pepper in medium bowl. Arrange vegetable mixture evenly over chicken. Crimp foil into packets, making tight seal.
- 4 Place packets on grill rack and grill, covered, until chicken is cooked through and zucchini is tender, about 20 minutes. Let pack- ets stand 5 minutes, then open with care to avoid steam. Transfer chicken and vegetables to plates, drizzle with juices, and sprinkle evenly with basil.
- Serving size: 1 chicken breast and 2/3 cup vegetables