- 3 spray(s) cooking spray
- 1 pound(s) uncooked boneless skinless chicken breast(s), cut into strips
- 1 Tbsp Dijon mustard
- 2 1/2 packet(s) uncooked instant oatmeal, 1 oz each (about 1 cup total)
- 2 tsp garlic herb seasoning, preferably salt-free
- 1/2 tsp table salt
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- 2 large uncooked potato(es), Russet, peeled and cut into 1/2-inch-thick fries
- 1 Tbsp Creole seasoning
- 1/2 cup(s) fat-free ranch salad dressing
Preheat oven to 400ºF. Coat a large baking sheet with cooking spray.
Coat chicken strips with mustard. Combine oats, garlic herb seasoning, salt and pepper in a shallow dish. Dip chicken strips in oat mixture and turn to coat; place chicken strips on prepared pan.
Arrange potatoes around chicken on pan; lightly coat both with cooking spray. Sprinkle potatoes with Creole seasoning.
Bake, flipping once, until chicken is cooked through and both chicken and potatoes are tender and golden brown, about 30 minutes. Serve chicken and potatoes with dressing on the side. Yields about 3 ounces of chicken, 1/2 a potato and 2 tablespoons of dressing per serving.
- Consider using reduced-fat or regular dressing if serving to young children.