- 16 oz canned black beans
- 10 oz frozen corn kernels, thawed
- 4 oz canned pimento(s), chopped
- 1/3 cup(s) fat free sour cream
- 1 1/2 tsp chili powder
- 1 tsp dried oregano
- 1 cup(s) reduced-fat shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 1/4 cup(s) cilantro, chopped
- 4 medium corn tortilla(s)
- 1 medium fresh tomato(es), chopped
- 1 1/4 gm roasted skinless boneless chicken breast, cubed
- 4 medium uncooked scallion(s), sliced
- 1 1/2 tsp ground cumin
In a colander, rinse and drain beans, corn and pimientos.
In a medium bowl, mix sour cream, chili, cumin and oregano.
Reserve 2 tablespoons cheese for topping and add remaining to sour cream mixture. Fold in chicken, half of scallions, the cilantro, beans, corn and pimientos. Refrigerate, covered, up to 1 day.
Spray a 7x11-inch (20x30 cm) baking dish with nonstick cooking spray.
Soften tortilla according to package directions. Spoon chicken mixture down center of each. Roll tightly and place in baking dish.
Preheat oven to 400°F (200°C).
Bake enchiladas, covered, until heated through, about 30 minutes.
Sprinkle with reserved cheese. Bake until cheese melts, about 5 minutes longer.
Serve, sprinkled with tomato and remaining scallions.