- 16 oz canned black beans
- 10 oz frozen corn kernels, thawed
- 4 oz canned pimento(s), chopped
- 1/3 cup(s) fat free sour cream
- 1 1/2 tsp chili powder
- 1 tsp dried oregano
- 1 cup(s) reduced-fat shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 1/4 cup(s) cilantro, chopped
- 4 medium corn tortilla(s)
- 1 medium fresh tomato(es), chopped
- 1 1/4 gm roasted skinless boneless chicken breast, cubed
- 4 medium uncooked scallion(s), sliced
- 1 1/2 tsp ground cumin
- In a colander, rinse and drain beans, corn and pimientos.
- In a medium bowl, mix sour cream, chili, cumin and oregano.
- Reserve 2 tablespoons cheese for topping and add remaining to sour cream mixture. Fold in chicken, half of scallions, the cilantro, beans, corn and pimientos. Refrigerate, covered, up to 1 day.
- Spray a 7x11-inch (20x30 cm) baking dish with nonstick cooking spray.
- Soften tortilla according to package directions. Spoon chicken mixture down center of each. Roll tightly and place in baking dish.
- Preheat oven to 400°F (200°C).
- Bake enchiladas, covered, until heated through, about 30 minutes.
- Sprinkle with reserved cheese. Bake until cheese melts, about 5 minutes longer.
- Serve, sprinkled with tomato and remaining scallions.