Chicken Cutlets Milanese
- 1/4 cup(s) seasoned breadcrumbs, Italian variety
- 2 Tbsp grated Parmesan cheese
- 12 oz uncooked boneless skinless chicken breast(s), 4 (3-ounce) cutlets
- 1 1/2 tsp olive oil
- 2 cup(s) arugula
- 1 large fresh tomato(es), diced
- 1/4 cup(s), sliced uncooked vidalia onion(s), thinly sliced, or other sweet onion
- 3 Tbsp fat-free balsamic vinaigrette dressing
- 1/8 tsp black pepper, freshly ground, or to taste
- Mix the bread crumbs and Parmesan cheese on a sheet of wax paper; coat the chicken in the mixture. Heat the oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium heat. Add the chicken and cook until browned and cooked through, about 2 1/2 minutes on each side.
- Meanwhile, combine the arugula, tomato, and onion in a medium bowl. Add the dressing and toss to coat.
- Place one piece of chicken on each of 4 serving plates. Top each of the cutlets with 3/4 cup arugula salad and ground pepper to taste. Yields 1 piece chicken and 3/4 cup salad per serving.