Chicken with cucumber, orange, and olive salad
Fresh orange juice
Fresh lime juice
2 medium clove(s), minced
Uncooked boneless skinless chicken breast
20 oz, 4 (5-ounce breasts)
1 medium, peeled, seeded, and diced
1 medium, navel variety, peeled and diced
Uncooked bell pepper(s)
1 item(s), medium, red variety, diced
¼ cup(s), lightly packed fresh leaves
2 oz, (about 1/4 cup), halved pitted Kalamata variety
- 1 Spray grill rack with nonstick spray. Preheat grill to medium-high or prepare medium-high fire.
- 2 Whisk together orange juice, lime juice, oil, garlic, 1/4 teaspoon salt, and the black pepper in small bowl. Transfer half of mixture to large zip-close plastic bag; add chicken. Squeeze out air and seal bag; turn to coat chicken. Refrigerate, turning bag occasionally, at least 1 hour or up to 4 hours. Reserve remaining orange juice mixture.
- 3 Meanwhile, stir together cucumber, orange, bell pepper, cilantro, olives, and remaining orange juice mixture in medium bowl. Set aside.
- 4 Remove chicken from marinade; discard marinade. Sprinkle chicken with remaining 1/2 teaspoon salt. Lightly spray chicken with olive oil nonstick spray. Place chicken on grill rack and grill, turning frequently, until chicken is cooked through, 8–10 minutes.
- 5 Place chicken on 4 plates and top evenly with salad.
- Serving size: 1 chicken breast and 2/3 cup salad