Cheeseburger with fries
2 medium, about 3/4 lb
uncooked 95% lean ground beef
1 small, red, finely chopped
1 medium clove(s), crushed
2 Tbsp, flat-leaf, finely chopped
dried plain breadcrumbs
1 large, beaten lightly
high fiber roll(s)
2 item(s), 2 oz each
4 leaf/leaves, large
1 medium, sliced
Weight Watchers Reduced-fat Mexican style shredded cheese
- Preheat oven to 450°F. Coat a baking sheet with cooking spray.
- Cut potatoes into wedges; boil, steam or microwave until tender. Place wedges, skin side down, on prepared baking sheet; sprinkle with combined pepper and salt. Bake until lightly browned and crispy, about 30 minutes.
- Combine beef, onion, garlic, parsley, breadcrumbs and egg white in a small bowl; shape into 2 patties.
- Cook patties in a nonstick pan over medium heat, turning once, until browned and cooked through. Top each patty with 1 tablespoon cheese, place on baking sheet and bake in already heated oven until cheese is melted.
- Place patties on rolls and top with lettuce and tomato. Serve with potato wedges.