- 1 spray(s) cooking spray
- 1 head(s), medium uncooked cauliflower
- 1/2 tsp ground cumin
- 1/2 tsp chili powder, or more to taste
- 1/2 tsp table salt
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Coat a baking sheet with cooking spray.
- Cut cauliflower florets into bite-sized pieces (there should be about 4 cups). Place cauliflower in a medium bowl and add cumin, chili powder, salt and pepper; toss well to coat.
- Spread cauliflower on prepared baking sheet and bake until cauliflower is tender, but not mushy, stirring halfway through, about 10 minutes. Yields about 1/2 cup per serving.