- 1 sheet(s) nori seaweed, dried
- 1/4 cup(s) cooked white rice, sticky
- 1 tsp uncooked sliced wasabi root, (Japanese horseradish)
- 1/4 oz surimi, (imitation shellfish), cut into strips
- 1/4 cup(s), sliced avocado
- 1 Tbsp low sodium soy sauce, for dipping
Place nori on a work surface with the longer side facing you. Moisten with a damp cloth.
Moisten your hands and spread rice over all but top 2 inches (5 cm) of nori.
Spread 1/2 teaspoon of wasabi across middle of rice. Arrange surimi and avocado on top of it.
Roll up bottom of nori until ends meet; seal. Cut into 6 pieces.
Mix soy sauce and remaining 1/2 teaspoon wasabi in a small bowl and serve with roll.