- Total Time
This colorful grilled sandwich is bursting with the Mediterranean flavors of olive oil, roasted peppers, basil and garlic.
cooking spray1 spray(s)
olive oil½ tsp, extra virgin
garlic salt⅛ tsp
vegetarian burger (with 2g fat or less)1 item(s)
Arnold Sandwich Thins 100% Whole wheat rolls1 roll(s)
shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese¼ cup(s)
fresh baby spinach½ cup(s)
roasted red peppers (packed in water)¼ cup(s), (about 1/4 roasted red pepper, cut into 2 pieces)
kosher salt⅛ tsp
- Spray stove-top grill pan or large nonstick skillet with cooking spray and place over medium-high heat.
- Add veggig burger patty and grill, turning as needed, until browned and heated through, about 10 minutes. Remove to a plate.
- Combine olive oil and garlic salt in small cup. Brush outside of roll with oil mixture.
- Top roll bottom with ¼ cup cheese. Then top with a grilled patty, baby spinach and roasted red pepper. Season red pepper with salt. Top with roll top.
- Heat same grill pan or skillet over medium-high heat and grill panini, pressing down occasionally with a metal spatula, turning once, until lightly toasted and cheese melts, about 2 minutes per side.