Black Cherry Yogurt Muffins
- Total Time
Try these moist and flavorful muffins for breakfast or a tea time treat. Black Cherry Yogurt lends an amazingly rich texture without the typical fat and calories found in most baked goods!
all-purpose flour1 ½ cup(s)
honey & oats cereal with almonds½ cup(s)
Plain fat free yogurt1 cup(s), Black Cherry
baking powder2 tsp
table salt½ tsp
egg white(s)1 ½ cup(s)
dark brown sugar¼ cup(s)
canola oil2 Tbsp
frozen sweetened cherries1 ½ cup(s)
lemon zest1 tsp
vanilla extract1 tsp
ground cinnamon1 tsp
ground ginger½ tsp
- Preheat oven to 375 and coat a muffin pan with cooking spray.
- Combine flour, baking powder, and salt in a small bowl.
- In a large bowl beat together egg whites, yogurt, brown sugar, canola oil, cherries, lemon zest, vanilla extract, and spices.
- Fold dry ingredients into wet until just combined.
- Spoon batter evenly across 12 muffins and top each with cereal.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.