Black cherry yogurt muffins
Honey & oats cereal with almonds
Plain fat free yogurt
1 cup(s), Black Cherry
Dark brown sugar
Frozen sweetened cherries
- Preheat oven to 375 and coat a muffin pan with cooking spray.
- Combine flour, baking powder, and salt in a small bowl.
- In a large bowl beat together egg whites, yogurt, brown sugar, canola oil, cherries, lemon zest, vanilla extract, and spices.
- Fold dry ingredients into wet until just combined.
- Spoon batter evenly across 12 muffins and top each with cereal.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.