Beer-Soaked Beef (Everyday Delicious)
PersonalPoints™ per serving
2 hr 15 min
6 fl oz, (3/4 cup)
Fresh lemon juice
1 medium clove(s), crushed
Dark brown sugar
Uncooked lean and trimmed beef flank steak
- Stir together beer, oil, lemon juice, garlic, brown sugar, salt, and cloves in 9 × 13-inch baking dish. Add steak and turn to coat. Cover and refrigerate, turning once or twice, at least 2 hours or up to 24 hours.
- Spray large ridged grill pan with nonstick spray and set over medium-high heat. Remove steak from marinade and reserve marinade. Pat steak dry with paper towels. Place steak in pan and cook, turning once, until instant-read thermometer inserted into side of steak registers 145°F, about 10 minutes. Transfer steak to cutting board and let stand 5 minutes.
- Meanwhile, to make sauce, add marinade to grill pan and cook over medium-high heat until reduced slightly, 5–7 minutes. Remove and discard cloves.
- Cut steak across grain into 16 slices and divide evenly among 4 plates. Serve with sauce.
- Per serving (4 slices steak and about 2 tablespoons sauce)