Beef, cauliflower, and edamame curry
1 cup(s), frozen
2 pound(s), cut into bite-size pieces
Light unsweetened coconut milk
Thai curry paste
4 tsp, red variety
2 medium clove(s)
2 tsp, grated peeled fresh
Uncooked lean trimmed sirloin beef
½ pound(s), trimmed and thinly sliced
1 medium, halved and thinly sliced
Uncooked bell pepper(s)
1 item(s), small, diced
¼ cup(s), chopped fresh
½ item(s), cut into 4 wedges
- Bring large saucepan of lightly salted water to boil. Add edamame and cauliflower, return to boil, and cook just until crisp-tender, about 3 minutes. Drain.
- Whisk together coconut milk, water, curry paste, vinegar, flour, garlic, ginger, and 1/2 teaspoon of salt in medium bowl until smooth.
- Heat 1 teaspoon of oil in large skillet over medium-high heat. Sprinkle beef with remaining 1/2 teaspoon salt. Add beef to skillet and cook, stirring often, just until browned, about 2 minutes. Transfer to plate.
- Add remaining 1 teaspoon oil to skillet. Add onion and bell pepper and cook, stirring often, until crisp-tender, about 3 minutes.
- Rewhisk coconut milk mixture and add to skillet. Add beef and cauliflower mixture and cook, stirring constantly, until sauce comes to boil and thickens, about 1 minute. Sprinkle each serving with cilantro and serve with lime wedges.
- Per serving: 1 3/4 cups