- 1/3 cup(s) cooked 80% lean ground beef
- 3 Tbsp taco sauce
- 4 item(s), large burrito-size wheat flour tortilla(s)
- 4 oz blue cheese, crumbled
- 10 oz chopped frozen spinach, thawed and squeezed dry
- 1/2 tsp red pepper flakes
In a small bowl, stir together beef and taco sauce.
Lay two tortillas on a flat surface and divide beef mixture between them. Sprinkle each tortilla with half of cheese, spinach and red pepper flakes; top each with a remaining tortilla.
Set a large, heavy nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Place one quesadilla in skillet and cook until brown spots form on bottom of tortilla, about 3 to 4 minutes; flip and cook until brown spots form again, about 3 to 4 minutes. Remove quesadilla to a large cutting board and cover to keep warm; repeat with remaining quesadilla.
Cut each quesadilla into 8 wedges and serve. Yields 2 wedges per serving.