Balsamic-Basil Grilled Vegetables & Polenta 2
- Total Time
olive oil cooking spray2 spray(s)
uncooked eggplant(s)1 medium, cut into 1/2-inch rounds
uncooked zucchini1 small, cut into 1/2-inch slices
uncooked bell pepper(s)2 item(s), small, 1 red and 1 orange, cut into 2-inch strips
white balsamic vinegar¼ cup(s)
olive oil1 Tbsp
garlic clove(s)3 medium clove(s), minced
table salt¾ tsp
black pepper½ tsp
basil½ cup(s), chopped fresh
fat free ready-to-eat polenta (in tube)16 oz, cut into 12 (1/2-inch slices)
- Spray grill rack with nonstick spray. Preheat grill to medium or prepare medium fire.
- Combine eggplant, zucchini, bell peppers, vinegar, oil, garlic, salt, and pepper in large bowl and toss to coat.
- Remove vegetables from marinade, reserving marinade. Place vegetables on grill rack and grill, turning occasionally, until lightly browned and crisp-tender, 6–8 minutes. Return vegetables to bowl with marinade. Add basil and toss to combine.
- Meanwhile, lightly spray polenta slices with olive oil nonstick spray and place on grill rack. Grill, turning once, until lightly browned and heated through, about 6 minutes.
- Divide polenta among 4 plates and top evenly with vegetables.
- Per serving (3 slices polenta and 11/4 cups vegetables)