Baked Garlic-Herb Wonton Crisps
- 20 item(s) wonton wrapper(s)
- 2 spray(s) cooking spray
- 1 tsp minced garlic
- 1 Tbsp fresh thyme, fresh, chopped
- 1 Tbsp rosemary, fresh, chopped
- Preheat oven to 425ºF.
- Coat a baking sheet with cooking spray and place wonton wrappers on sheet in a single layer. Bake for 2 minutes; remove from oven.
- Flip wrappers; sprinkle with garlic and herbs. Lightly coat wrappers with cooking spray and bake for 2 minutes more. Remove from oven and place wrappers on a wire rack to cool. Yields 5 “crisps” per serving.
You can use any combination of freshly chopped herbs in this recipe such as thyme, parsley, rosemary and/or basil.