- Bring large pot of water to a boil over medium-high heat; stir in asparagus and peas. Cook just until crisp-tender, about 1 minute. Drain in colander and rinse under cold running water; drain again and pat dry with paper towels.
- Whisk together whole wheat flour, all-purpose flour, baking powder, salt, and baking soda in large bowl.
- Whisk together buttermilk and egg in medium bowl. Add buttermilk mixture, asparagus and peas, scallions, and 2 tablespoons of dill to flour mixture. Stir until just blended.
- Heat nonstick griddle or large nonstick skillet over medium heat. Pour batter by scant 1/3-cup measures onto griddle. Cook until bubbles begin to appear at edges of pancakes, about 2 minutes. Turn and cook until puffed and browned, about 2 minutes longer.
- Meanwhile, stir together yogurt, feta, and remaining 1 tablespoon dill in small bowl. Serve pancakes with yogurt sauce.
- Serving Size: 2 pancakes and 1 1/2 tablespoons sauce
Give pasture-raised eggs from free-range chickens a try. They can cost $2 to $3 more a dozen than supermarket eggs, but the flavor is richer, and in most cases the chickens are raised more humanely.