Arctic Char with Tarragon Leeks
2 medium, cleaned, cut crosswise in thirds, and thinly sliced lengthwise, white and light green parts only
2 medium, minced
¼ tsp, coaresly ground
Reduced-sodium chicken broth
1 Tbsp, chopped
2 tsp, chopped flat-leaf
Uncooked arctic char
20 oz, 4 (5-ounce) fillets
½ item(s), cut into 4 wedges
- Heat 1 teaspoon of oil in large nonstick skillet over medium heat. Add leeks, shallots, 1/4 teaspoon of salt, and 1/8 teaspoon of pepper. Cook, stirring often, until leeks are oftened, about 2 minutes.
- Add broth and tarragon to skillet. Reduce heat to low and simmer, covered, until leeks are tender, about 4 minutes. Uncover and cook until liquid evaporates, about 1 minute longer. Remove from heat and stir in parsley.
- Meanwhile, sprinkle arctic char with remaining 1/2 teaspoon salt and remaining 1/8 teaspoon pepper.
- Heat remaining 1 teaspoon oil in large skillet over medium-high heat. Add fish and cook, turning once, just until opaque in center, about 10 minutes. Serve fish topped with leek mixture. Serve with lemon wedges.
- Per serving: 1 arctic char fillet and 1/4 cup leek mixture