- 1 spray(s) cooking spray
- 9 slice(s), medium sourdough bread, stale
- 3 large fresh apple(s), Granny Smith, peeled and coarsely chopped
- 3/4 cup(s) raisins, or dried cranberries
- 4 rib(s), medium uncooked celery, finely chopped
- 1 small uncooked onion(s), finely chopped
- 2 tsp chicken seasoning
- 1 cup(s) canned chicken broth
Preheat oven to 325°F. Coat a 2-quart casserole dish with cooking spray.
Tear 6 pieces of bread into small pieces; put in a food processor and chop into coarse crumbs. Cut remaining 3 slices of bread into 1/2-inch cubes.
Place crumbs and cubes in a large bowl and add remaining ingredients, except broth. Toss to mix well; slowly add broth as you continue tossing.
Loosely spoon stuffing into casserole dish. Bake uncovered until heated through and lightly browned on top, about 45 minutes. Yields about 1/2 cup per serving.