- 1 cup(s) buttermilk baking mix
- 1 large egg(s), beaten
- 1/2 cup(s) 2% reduced fat milk
- 1/4 cup(s) sugar
- 1 Tbsp reduced-calorie margarine, melted
- 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1 medium fresh apple(s), Golden Delicious, peeled and chopped
- 2 tsp unpacked brown sugar
- Preheat oven to 350ºF.
- Combine buttermilk baking mix, egg, milk, granulated sugar and margarine in a medium bowl; pour into 6 paper-lined muffin cups.
- Combine cinnamon, apple and brown sugar in a small bowl; spoon about 2 tablespoons of apple mixture over each muffin. Bake until golden, about 15 to 17 minutes.