750 g, peeled, deseeded and cut into 3cm pieces
2 small, cut into wedges
6 teaspoon(s), chopped
6 clove(s), 3 thinly sliced and 3 crushed
Calorie controlled cooking spray
500 g, chopped
2 tablespoon(s), chopped
40 g, finely grated
250 g, frozen chopped, thawed
Lasagne sheets, fresh
2 large, thinly sliced
100 g, finely grated
- Preheat the oven to 220°C, fan 200°C, gas mark 7. Line a baking tray with baking paper and arrange the pumpkin and onions in a single layer. Scatter over the sage and sliced garlic. Season, and mist with cooking spray. Toss to coat, then roast for 30 minutes, or until tender.
- Meanwhile, heat the oil in a frying pan over a medium-high heat. Cook the mushrooms for 8 minutes. Season, stir in the parsley and crushed garlic, and cook for 1 minute. Set aside.
- Combine the ricotta, roasted onions and Parmesan. Season and set aside. Squeeze out the excess moisture from the spinach.
- Assemble the lasagne. Mist a 1.5 litre baking dish with cooking spray. Spread a quarter of the ricotta mixture over the base. Top with a pasta sheet. Spread a third of the ricotta mixture over the pasta, top with the pumpkin and another pasta sheet. Spread half the remaining ricotta mixture over the pasta, top with the spinach and another sheet of pasta. Spread the remaining ricotta mixture over the top followed by the mushroom mixture and the last pasta sheet. Finish with the basil, tomato and mozzarella.
- Turn the oven down to 180°C, fan 160°C, gas mark 4. Cover the dish with foil and bake for 1 hour. Preheat the grill to high, remove the foil and brown under the grill for 3-4 minutes.