Two-ingredient dough pepperoni pizzas
0% fat natural Greek yogurt
White Self Raising Flour
1 can(s), small, small
40 g, 20 slices
4 tablespoon(s), grated
- Preheat the oven to 190°C, fan 170°C, gas mark 5. Line a baking tray with baking paper.
- Place the yogurt and flour in a large bowl; stir well with a wooden spoon until just combined and then knead the dough with your hands until smooth (about 2 minutes of kneading).
- Place a large piece of baking paper on a work surface and sprinkle with a little flour; place dough on paper. Use a knife to cut dough into 4 equal pieces. Use a rolling pin to roll each piece of dough into a 6-7 inch oval. Place on the prepared baking tray and bake for about 18 minutes, until dough is beginning to turn lightly golden.
- Remove from the oven and top each with ¼ tin chopped tomatoes, 40g mozzarella cheese and 5 pieces of pepperoni. Return to the oven and bake for a few more minutes until the dough is cooked through and cheese is melted.
- Serve each sprinkled with 1 tbsp Parmesan, ½ tbsp basil and a pinch each of chilli flakes.